Draw an Object Model (Class Diagram) for the given scenario showing main objects, their attributes, functions and relationships.
The tasks you have to do are:
- Extract the main objects (entities) of above system.
- Find the necessary attributes and functions that need to be associated with each object.
- Identify the relationships among identified objects.
Important things to consider:
- As happens in real world that everyone visualizes a problem in a different way so the solutions of all students may vary based upon their own thinking.
- You have to use standard UML notations for objects, classes, and their associations.
Besides problem statement; objects, properties, and functions of a system can also be extracted from domain knowledge.
You have to use all concepts studied so far like abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, association, generalization, and specialization wherever applicable.