- Title Page
- Name of the organization
- Name of the internee, Student ID and session
- Submission date of the internship report
- Name of the University
- VU logo
2. Letter of Undertaking
You are required to fill in the Letter of Undertaking provided in the ‘Download’ section of the course VULMS and attach here the scanned copy after signing it.
3. Scanned copy of the internship certificate (provided by the organization)
Attach the scanned copy of your (original) Internship Completion certificate provided by the organization.
4. Dedication (Optional)
If you want to dedicate your work to someone, you may write the dedication note under this section of your internship report.
In this section you acknowledge the help and support of all the people who helped you in completion of your internship and internship report e.g. the library staff, course instructor, family or any other person.
6. Executive Summary
Executive summary previews every section of the report in a short form. It can be called as micro image of the report. It helps the reader to get a quick glance at the report before reading it in detail. Everything important that you have done, discovered and concluded should be mentioned but briefly and concisely.
7. Table of contents
List the important headings and sub headings in the report with page numbers. Also make a separate list of tables and figures in the table of contents if you have used any.
8. Overview of the Organization (word limit: min. 500 words)
- Brief history
- Introduction of the organization
- Policy of the organization
- Organizational Hierarchy chart
- Number of employees
- Main offices
- Introduction of all the departments
- Comments on the organizational structure